- Pro bono spotlight: Citizenship Day still going strong after nine years, Apr 25
- The Legal Services Corporation Launches Pilot Program to Increase Access to Justice (Press Release), Apr 20
- LSC will develop ‘legal portals’ to help people find civil legal services, Apr 20
- Pro bono spotlight: Advance directives matter to area seniors, Apr 20
- Document Assembly: An Essential Building Block for the Access to Justice Ecosystem, Apr 19
- Supreme Court appears divided in challenge to Obama’s deferred deportations, Apr 19
- Could This Simple Idea Solve the Justice Gap?, Apr 16
- DOJ Civil Rights Head: 'Moral Imperative' to Close Justice Gap , Apr 14
- Tampa attorney Kathleen Schin McLeroy to receive The Florida Bar Foundation’s 2016 Medal of Honor Award, Apr 13
- How to Solve the Housing Crisis: More Lawyers, Apr 12
- View more
Need legal help? Visit FloridaLawHelp.org for legal information and referrals to local legal aid offices in Florida.
LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.
- The Florida Bar's Standing Committee on Pro Bono Legal Services
- Florida Bar Foundation
- Florida Legal Services