- Associate Attorney William B. Young Jr. Wins Exceptional Pro Bono Service Award from The Florida Bar for 10th Consecutive Year, May 23
- Sotomayor Urges Mandatory Pro Bono for All Lawyers, May 17
- Pro bono spotlight: Project R offers people a second chance and new hope, May 9
- Refuge: One Syrian family’s long odyssey to Georgia, May 5
- A Medium- and Long-Term Plan to Address the Central American Refugee Situation, May 5
- Meet Evelyn, An Immigrant Who’s Trapped Between Border Checkpoints In Texas, May 5
- Right to Counsel in Housing Court: The Bottom Line, May 3
- A Different View: How Pro Bono Contributes to a Successful Career (Article), May 3
- This Woman Created The Uber of Legal Aid, May 2
- Domestic court forms will soon be available in plain language, May 2
- View more
Need legal help? Visit FloridaLawHelp.org for legal information and referrals to local legal aid offices in Florida.
LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.
- The Florida Bar's Standing Committee on Pro Bono Legal Services
- Florida Bar Foundation
- Florida Legal Services