- Pro bono spotlight: Judges recognize attorneys for volunteer legal service, Jun 21
- Pro bono spotlight: Commercial litigator finds volunteer niche, Jun 6
- Legal Aid With a Digital Twist, Jun 2
- Right to Counsel in Housing Court: The Bottom Line, May 3
- Tampa attorney Kathleen Schin McLeroy to receive The Florida Bar Foundation’s 2016 Medal of Honor Award, Apr 13
- ACLU: 2016 Lawyers Conference, Sep 8 - Sep 10
Need legal help? Visit FloridaLawHelp.org for legal information and referrals to local legal aid offices in Florida.
LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.
- The Florida Bar's Standing Committee on Pro Bono Legal Services
- Florida Bar Foundation
- Florida Legal Services