- 2016 Access to Justice Conference explores urgent need for civil legal assistance, Jun 29
- 10 Questions: Crafting tech solutions for legal aid, May 31
- Right to Counsel in Housing Court: The Bottom Line, May 3
- Tampa attorney Kathleen Schin McLeroy to receive The Florida Bar Foundation’s 2016 Medal of Honor Award, Apr 13
- E-learning Course: Comprehensive Overview of Immigration Law: A Course for New Practitioners, Sep 6
- ACLU: 2016 Lawyers Conference, Sep 8 - Sep 10
- Bankruptcy Basics for Low-Income Clients 2016 (Free Webcast), Sep 15
- Representing the Pro Bono Client: Advocacy Skills for Administrative Hearings 2016, Sep 22
- View more
Need legal help? Visit FloridaLawHelp.org for legal information and referrals to local legal aid offices in Florida.
LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.
- The Florida Bar's Standing Committee on Pro Bono Legal Services
- Florida Bar Foundation
- Florida Legal Services