- Pro bono spotlight: Helping seniors sign on the dotted line, Jul 25
- Pro bono spotlight: Another day may be in works for pro se bankruptcy assistance, Jul 19
- CABA Pro Bono Project receives check for $150K from Delegation, Jul 15
- In Wake of Death of Alton Sterling, Civil Rights Organizations Launch Pro Bono Legal Support Program to Defend Rights of Protesters in Louisiana, Jul 13
- Judge Rules City's Human Rights Law Prohibits Landlords from Refusing Living in Communities Rent Vouchers for Homeless Families, Jul 12
- One reason so many veterans are homeless? They can't afford lawyers, Jul 12
- Five-year wait ends for Florida immigrant children to be eligible for health insurance, Jul 8
- Legal Aid Agencies are Using Webchat to Answer Queries, Jul 6
- Zika could hit people in poverty hardest, Jul 2
- 2016 Access to Justice Conference explores urgent need for civil legal assistance, Jun 29
- View more
Need legal help? Visit FloridaLawHelp.org for legal information and referrals to local legal aid offices in Florida.
LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.
- The Florida Bar's Standing Committee on Pro Bono Legal Services
- Florida Bar Foundation
- Florida Legal Services