Writing for Litigators 2017 - Webcast
Tuesday July 11
- By: Practising Law Institute
- Time: 2:00 PM - 5:15 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Practising Law InstituteNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Practising Law Institute800-260-4754
- Website: www.pli.edu
Good writing skills are one of a handful of skills necessary to success in the practice of law. What actually is good legal writing? This program will teach you the secrets of successful legal writing, whether you are writing for judges, partners, or clients. This program will be beneficial for both new and experienced litigators who want to improve their legal writing skills.
• Getting started: planning your document and getting it done
• Writing to persuade
• Legal writing do's and don'ts
• Legal style: making writing precise, concise, and powerful
• What do judges need and want? The "View from the Bench"
*Scholarships are available to participate in this program -- see attached application.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE-FL Credits Notes: Many PLI programs are approved for Florida Bar Board Certified Specialist CLE credits. Contact PLIcredits@pli.edu for credit info. Credit Status: Approved Total Credits: 3.50 General: 3.50
- Attachment(s): PLI_Scholarship_Application.pdf